Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln
This statement discloses the privacy practices of Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln.
Questions pertaining to this statement should be directed to Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln for clarification.
Our Privacy Vow
Your privacy is important. We strive to provide you with a safe and secure user experience. On occasion, there may be instances wherein information must be obtained in order to differentiate you from our thousands of other unique visitors. This helps us provide information and services that are most relevant to you.
We collect information through registration and cookies.
When registering for certain services such as classes, contests, promotions, online curriculum and games, we may ask that you provide us with some information. This information may include your name, passwords, email address, phone number, and postal address, some or all of which will be used for personalization and identification purposes only.
Some of our Web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information. Cookies are pieces of information that Web sites transfer to your browser to keep on your computer for record-keeping purposes. These cookies allow us to “save” your passwords and settings so that you can avoid re-entering them each time you return for a visit. It should be understood that cookies do NOT collect any information, but rather store preferences. The information we collect and analyze is used for the sole purpose of improving our service to you.
Use of Information
Any personal information you provide to Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln is maintained and accessible only by Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln unless specifically stated otherwise. Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln may use the information it collects in any of the following ways:
- We use aggregate data collected to inform our local offices of the number of people from their areas who are registered users. No personally identifiable information is disclosed in this process; only general information in aggregate form.
- Non-specific, aggregate data is also used for the purposes of collecting general demographic information, measuring user interests, and analyzing the collective characteristics and behaviors of our registered visitors. The collection of this information allows us to appropriately change, update, and service the Web site in accordance to common trends.
- From time to time, Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln may use your information to inform you of changes and enhancements to our content and services. For those who have elected to receive information from Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln such as offers or information about the company, we may send you direct mail regarding products we feel may be of interest to you. We will NOT release your personal information to other organizations without your express permission.
- If you enter a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your provided information to contact you if you should win.
- Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). The personally identifiable information we collect is in no way intended for those under the age of 13. Where “age” or “date of birth” is requested, it must be indicated that the user is over 13 years of age in order for the information to be stored or transmitted.
- We respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other court orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning any member or visitor. We also reserve the right to release that information concerning a user who we believe is in violation of Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln’s terms and conditions or other published guidelines and official rules, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement.
- Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln also cooperates with, and reserves the right to release any and all information to, tax collection and tax law enforcement agencies in order to identify those users who may owe taxes on earnings from Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln prize winnings. (U.S. residents who win $600.00 or more combined cash and merchandise prizes in a calendar year must provide their Social Security number in order to receive “1099” forms from Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln.)
- Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln uses SSL security on any form that requires credit card information. We will never ask for information that could be used in a phishing scheme without the SSL security behind the form.
Individuals may opt-out of communications, thereby terminating all existing information he or she may have registered with Junior Achievement of Lincoln. This is done by contacting Youth Actors Academy of Lincoln and requesting a removal from our database.
Any modifications to this policy will be posted in this space. We welcome any questions or comments you have.